Release 2.03: September 9, 1997
• Bug fixes, most importantly in rope.
• New version of reverse_iterator that takes only a single template parameter, as described in the draft standard. (This relies on iterator_traits, so you can only use the new version of reverse_iterator if your compiler supports partial specialization.)
• New algorithms: find_first_of, search_n, find_end
• Changed the iterator tag classes so that they form an inheritance hierarchy.
• Added the -> operator to all predefined iterators (except for output iterators).